Inscrit le: 24 Mai 2011
|Posté le: Mar 14 Juin - 19:49 (2011) Sujet du message: Changements pour le Clerc à la mise à jour 1.3
We wanted to provide individual threads for each archetype to discuss and share their feedback. Please use this thread to provide your feedback for the upcoming changes in Update 1.3. Your feedback is important and can help shape and refine these changes - nothing is permanent on the Public Test Shard and your feedback is vital to the process!
As always, please keep your feedback constructive, on-topic, and with respect to the opinions of others - thanks
* Stealth: Fixed a bug with toggling melee auto-attack would cause stealth to break.
* Fixed a bug causing the Class Mechanic UI to display effects from other players instead of just your own (ex: Stormcaller, Necromancer).
* Fixed some effects on pets to be lost when teleporting.
* Fixed an issue causing abilities to fail to work properly against players that had just been stunned while jumping.
* Mana: Changed the way mana-regeneration is calculated to now include diminishing returns. This should have little impact on leveling characters and is only noticeable once higher levels of gear are attained.
* Armor of Treachery: Corrected the out-of-date tooltip to match the spell's current functionality.
* Armor of Awakening: The Critical Hit chance increase now displays properly in the Character stat window.
* Divine Pardon: Now reduces threat by the proper amount.
* Lethargy: No longer applies to Harsh Discipline and Aggressive Renewal if you haven't spent points in it.
* Due to the below changes, characters with Soul Points spent in Justicar will receive a free soul respec.
* Devout Deflection: Now increases Parry by 30-90% of your Spell Power, and Dodge by 20-60% of your Spell Power.
* Doctrine of Valiance: Removed.
* Humility: Now available as a tier 4 branch ability.
* Interdict: Now available as a tier 5 branch ability.
* Resplendent Embrace: Now available as a 32 point root ability.
* Rebuke: Now available as a 44 point root ability. Causes up to 5 enemies within 7 meters of the targeted enemy to run to and attack the Justicar for 3 seconds. Does not affect players or player pets.
* Forced to Kneel: Removed.
* Commitment: Now available as a tier 6 branch ability.
* Thorvin's Law: New tier 6 branch ability. Causes Precept of Refuge to reduce all magic damage taken by 5-10%. Requires Precept of Refuge and Safe Haven.
* Righteous Mandate: Will no longer be removed when the affected player changes zones.
* Surging Flames: Will no longer be removed when the affected player changes zones.
* Disciple of Flame: Now adds a Spell Power bonus to your Caregiver's Blessing of 5%, plus an additional 3% per point spent in Purifier above 36. Also adds a Spell Power bonus to all other Purifier absorption shields of 10% plus an additional 7.5% per point spent in Purifier above 36.
* Marked by the Light: Will no longer be removed when the affected player changes zones.
* Tidal Surge: No longer wasted if cast just after Healing Current.
* Healing Current: Corrected mana costs across all ranks.
source : http://forums.riftgame.com/showthread.php?206147-Cleric-1.3-Discussion
* Eliah <Triumvirat> - lvl 50 [Purificateur 34 / Sentinelle 32 / Protecteur 0]